St Albans TaeKwonDo
"Always putting progression first before profits"
Beginner Martial Arts classes
St Albans Taekwon-do established in 1994. Train at one of the areas longest ran, award winning Martial Arts clubs. Our ethos is simple, happy students makes hard working successful students. Take a FREE trial today and see why so many locals say we should be first choice.
We run children only classes three days a week and two family ran classes. Our kids Martial Arts classes start at 4.30pm, with children starting as young as 6 years old, Our family classes start at 7pm and are ran for family members upto 70 years young. Call now and book a place before places are gone.
Why train in Taekwon-do with us
- Teaching for passion, Not for financial gain.
- Lowest fee tariff in the area guaranteed
- Training aids provided at all clubs
- Fully qualified & Insured Instructors
- Happy students means successful students
- Traditional values taught always
- Following the 1999 ITF Encylopedia
Master Snow’s Open Seminar 2024
Annual Training Seminar
- Host : Master Snow VII Degree,
- Special Guest : TBA
Address: (The Hall) London Colney Community Centre, Caledon Road, London Colney. AL2 1PU
Snr Master Snow’s Open Seminar:
You have the chance to attend a three hour TaeKwon-Do seminar. The seminar is only £15 paid by BACS contact email@example.com
- Arrive 10.45
- 11am warm up
- 2pm finish